February 18, 2019
Resiliency 2019 is a one-day workshop focusing on characteristics, strategies, techniques, and methodology for professionals who want to enhance their clinical skills related to resiliency.
The 2019 resiliency team includes:
- Dr. Bryan Robinson, author of over 30 books including the classic text on work-life balance
- Monica Parker, author, comedian, director, tv-screen actor
- Michelle Sullivan, inspirational speaker and humanitarian
- Fritzie Fritzshall, a Holocaust survivor and president of the Illinois Holocaust Museum
- Dr. Joy Miller, psychotherapist, professional trainer, and author
Learn more at http://resiliency2019.com/.