611 Ways to Boost Your Self-Esteem
Accept Your Love Handles and Everything about Yourself
By Bryan Robinson Ph.D. and Jamey McCullers
Accept your love handles and everything about yourself
Life is full of ups and downs and, at one time or another, all of us feel downtrodden or blue. Everyone wants to live a happy life. But why are so many of us miserable so much of the time, constantly searching for inner peace with little success? It’s because we’re looking for it in all the wrong places.
Some of us spend our lives looking in the wrong places for our self-esteem. Self-esteem is a state of mind. When we have negative attitudes toward ourselves, we limit our lives without even realizing it. But by changing our thinking we can boost our self-esteem.
These 611 self-esteem builders will give you new direction and guide you through each day with easy-to-apply reminders that show you how to empower yourself and restore the meaning and quality that bring balance to your life.
- Include yourself when you’re thinking of some of your favorite people.
- Surround yourself with people who affirm and respect you.
- Love yourself with no strings attached.
- Look for the upside of your life when all you can see is the downside.
- Throw a party instead of a fit!